1. True or False? Family therapy is not an option, it is necessary.
2. Which of the following are reasons as to why family therapy is important?
3. ____ initiates the more formal work of reunification.
4. There are ____ main barriers to family engagement.
5. True or False? Many adolescents will not go back to family.
6. Which of the following are responsibilities of the client?
7. Treatment presented a punitive vs helpful is a ____ barrier to family engagement.
8. True or False? Removing the abuser from the family may misplace guilt on the person harmed for “breaking up the family”.
9. Which of the following is true of working with families after sexual abuse has occurred?
10. Which of the following is NOT a precondition of victim clarification?