Access to this online training is available until Friday, December 18, 2020.
Presented by: Robin J. Wilson, Ph.D., ABPP
Hosted by: David Prescott
Attendees will learn …
1) That community-based risk posed by persons who have sexually offended is generally manageable.
2) To compare and contrast legislative measures employed to contain sexual violence risk.
3) That team approaches or collaborations are most effective in promoting community reintegration
4) To critically appraise the value-added of non-traditional partners in risk management.
5) That desistance from sexual offending is possible, even for persons at relative high-risk.
Access the materials for this training here:
You can earn continuing education credits for
watching this online training!