We are pleased to announce that Issue 3 of
The New Circle is now available online!
The theme is context:
the context of our work, the lives of the young people we serve, and the challenges faced and solutions found in their lives and in our work.
In this issue, you will find articles that:
- talk about our work under conditions imposed by the pandemic, as well the social unrest experienced across the country
- address the multiple contexts of our work, and our ability to use an understanding of context in order to be more effective as providers
- address work with young people experiencing difficulties or demonstrating behaviors of possible concern
- highlight racial stress as an important, and often unrecognized, feature of childhood adversity
- preview a documentary video addressing the adversities imposed by parental incarceration