Home / Shop / Free Resources
Supplemental Materials: Detailed Sexual History for Forensic Settings
FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
Detailed Sexual History for Forensic Settings: A supplemental questionnaire
Your Personal History
by Steven Sawyer, MSSW
Your Personal History is a workbook to supplement treatment of sexual abusers. It has been created as a method to get your clients to reflect on and describe their lives. The exercises have been devised to instigate examination of your client's personal history, his relationships, family school and work history, as well as significant events in his life.
The workbook approaches the following topics in the following sections:
- Personal and Health Information
- Reflections on Your Life So Far
- Family of Origin History and Your Life Growing Up
- Relationship History
- Employment / Work History
- Education History
- Legal History
- Addictions and Problematic Use of Alcohol, Drugs, and Gambling
- Mental Health, Counseling, and Personal Abuse History
- Personality Self-Assessment
- Sexual History
- In Your Own Words
An appendix is designed to delve deeper into Adverse Childhood Experiences and Resilience. A supplemental questionnaire, Detailed Sexual History for Forensic Settings, is available as a free PDF.
To access the PDF, please add to your cart and complete the checkout process. Once the order is complete, you will be able to access the download from your account in our webstore.