Lattices Client Workbook
By Jane Ward, PhD & Diana Groener, MA
LATTICES™ is an inventive, step-by-step program for treating high-risk clients. LATTICES™ provides a reliable treatment approach for high-risk clients in your practice or on your caseload. It is easy ti implement and actively engages hard-to-reach clients.
Incorporating Risk-Need-Responsivity (RNR) principles, the LATTICES™ program gives experience treatment providers a fresh approach to success. LATTICES™ offers an innovative and research-based treatment program for high-risk clients who have a history of sex offense, intimate partner violence, or other exploitative crimes.
Who needs LATTICES™?
- Group facilitators
- Individual treatment providers
- Supervisory agents
- Program administrators
- Clinical supervisors
- A powerful 37-module treatment curriculum
- Concrete approaches for facilitating a high-risk group
- Methods for addressing safety concerns
- Description of effective facilitator characteristics
- Guidance for building a change-supporting treatment group culture... and more!
Paperback, 59 pages