Rebecca (Becky) Palmer MS is a trained marriage and family therapist with expertise in the area of sexual offender treatment and family reintegration.
In this episode, Becky talks to us about:
- the problems that arise when adult offenders wish to be reunited with their families after their release
- why it is important for adult offender treatment providers to learn more about family therapy
- how she works with adult offenders and their families who want to be reunited
Related SSP Material:
- Safer Society Handbook of Sexual Abuser Assessment and Treatment
- Chapter 12 by Becky Palmer : Family Therapy with Adult Sexual Offenders