Managing sex offenders and adolescents who sexually harm is among the most difficult jobs in the criminal justice field. We’ve developed several books that can help the criminal justice professional navigate this challenging work.
- Risk of Sexual Abuse of Children (ROSAC) – Structured Professional Guideline for Assessing the Risk a Sexual Abuser Poses to a Child and Making Contact Decisions
- Applying the Good Lives Model to the Case Management of Sexual Offenders
- Supervision of the Sex Offender, 2nd edition
- FREE PDF Current Practices and Emerging Trends in Sexual Abuser Management
- Taking Action: Support for Families of Adolescents with Illegal Sexual Behavior