Course Title: Digital Birds & Bees: Talking Tech, Teens, & Sex
This exam contains 25 questions. In order to receive credit, you MUST get at least 20 questions correct. You may attempt the quiz as many times as you’d like.
1. Which of the following is not true about the Onlyfans website?
2. Reasons why treatment providers should care about such issues include:
3. Knowledge of adolescents and online activities can include all but which of the following
4. It is probably best to stop using the term “real world” as opposed to digital world because:
5. Online sexual behavior:
6. The 2019 Common sense survey found all but which of the following:
7. The 2019 Common sense survey found:
8. Which of the following is true according to the 2020 Common Sense Census:
9. Across the past 20 years, which of the following is not true of teens, sex, and the media:
10. Correlates of online sexual activity include:
11. There can never be positive outcomes from online sexual activity.
12. At the individual/personal level, which of the following is true?
13. Steinberg (2015) suspected that which of the following did NOT contribute to the onset of adolescence:
14. Steinberg (2015) suggests that which of the following factors can contribute to early adolescence onset?
15. The onset of adolescence may best be defined by biology whereas the end of adolescence may best be defined by culture.
16. Which of the following is NOT true of adolescence?
17. Which of the following is true about adolescent brain development?
18. Which of the following is NOT a psychosocial change associated with adolescence?
19. Early exposure to pornography is associated with which of the following?
20. Social media use is associated with
21. Doxing concerns all of the following accept-
22. The issues of online enticement include all of the following accept-
23. According to the Thorn Institute’s research on sextortion, which of the following is true?
24. Sexting involves all of the following except
25. The acronym T.E.A.M.S. stands for-