Course Title: Individuals Convicted for Sexual & Violent Offenses Who Have Personality Disorders: Treatment, Case Management, and Beyond
This exam contains 25 questions. In order to receive credit, you MUST get at least 20 questions correct. You may attempt the quiz as many times as you’d like.
1. True or False? Individuals with personality disorders are more likely to have other disorders and are less likely to respond to treatment for them.
2. _____ is a disorder of interpersonal functioning.
3. Rough schools and poverty fall under which part of the bio-psycho-social model
4. True or False? Biologically, sexual perpetrators have an early, strong sexual drive and poor self-soothing skills.
5. Which personality type has a self-schema of bad or vulnerable?
6. Which of the following is a factor of the interpersonal triangle?
7. Sexually abused boys are ___ times more likely to acquire a sexual conviction in adulthood than non-sexually abused boys.
8. True or False? Individuals with narcissistic characteristics feel that rules are there to be broken; only a fool worries about them.
9. In reference to the offender personality disorder pathway, which of the following are part of the illness model?
10. How many high level outcomes do the goals of the offender personality disorder pathway have?
11. True or False? A schizoid personality type is easily provoked into feeling unfairly treated or attacked, developing grievances and harboring resentments.
12. Which of the following is an advantage of the offender personality disorder pathway?
13. In reference to the 3 P’s, personality disorder is “pervasive” because it occurs _______
14. True or False? Getting away from a diagnostic/medical model would be beneficial because the label stigmatizes the whole sense of an individual as a person.
15. Which of the following world schemas correlates with a paranoid personality type.
16. Which of the following is one of the main evidence based therapies for people with personality disorders in a criminal justice setting?
17. Which mentalizing mode theory correlates with “I think it, therefore it is true and real”?
18. Fragile narcissists _______
19. Which of the following is NOT a component of the public health model?
20. In reference to personality disorders, emotional sensitivity falls under the ______ part of the bio-psycho-social model.
21. Which personality type has a lack of interest in forming relationships with others and a flattened emotional state?
22. Which of the following makes up the developmental triangle?
23. Which mentalizing mode theory correlates with “You are what you do, not what you say”?
24. In reference to the 3 p’s, persistence emerges during which stage?
25. Which of the following is a disadvantage of the offender personality disorder pathway?