As a result of this training, participants will be better able to:
1) Utilize RTF4 in an interactive, individualized way to facilitate completion of treatment goals.
2) Target & address individual client risks, needs, & strengths through use of workbook exercises.
3) Adapt the structure of the RTF4 program to help clients progress at their own comfortable pace (responsivity).
4) Describe strategies for risk reduction through positive improvements in functioning related to accountability, self-regulation, empathy, relational patterns, and cognitive schema.
5) Strengthen group facilitation skills using a strengths-based approach in the context of risk-needs-responsivity principles of correctional rehabilitation.