As a result of this training, participants will be better able to:
1) Explain the use of workbooks intended to be used in the treatment of adolescents who have engaged in sexually abusive behavior.
2) Describe the strengths and limitations of treatment-oriented workbooks.
3) Explain why workbooks are used as an addendum to and nested within treatment but not as the primary means of treatment.
4) Explain and describe essential psychoeducational and cognitive-behavioral concepts used in the treatment of adolescent sexually abusive or problematic behavior.
5) Use the Stages of Accomplishment workbooks in their treatment of adolescents who have engaged in sexually abusive behavior.