After participating in this training, you will be better able to:
1) Explain the importance of (and barriers to) collaboration between victim-serving agencies and those providing services to the adolescent who caused harm
2) Determine how to initiate services to increase victim safety
3) Describe the importance of family work with adolescents who have caused sexual harm (in addition to other interventions)
4) Design interventions to ameliorate the impact of abuse on the family
5) Generate strategies for individualized family reunification
6) Prepare specific interventions for common circumstances in family work.