Training Name: Risk and Treatment Assessment for Women Who Have Sexually Offended
Date: September 12, 2023
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
1) Describe pathways to offending for women.
2) Identify recidivism base rates for sexual offending behavior perpetrated by women.
3) Explain why tools for men such as the static-99r and the stable-2007 should not be used when assessing risk in a female population.
4) Explain treatment assessment domains.
I certify that I am the above-named person completing this form and that the information I submit here is accurate.
1. How much did you learn as a result of this program? 5 = Very much, 1 = Very little
2. Rate the quality of the program content 5 = Very High, 1 = Very Low
3. Rate how current/relevant the program content is 5 = Very current/relevant, 1 = Not current/not relevant at all
4. How useful was the content of this program for your practice or other professional development? 5 = Extremely Useful, 1 = Not Useful at all
5. Rate the instructor’s knowledge and expertise of the subject. 5 = Very High, 1 = Very Low
6. Rate the instructor’s teaching ability. 5 = Very High, 1 = Very Low
7. Rate how well the program met your expectations (according to the promotional materials) 5 = Very well, 1 = Not well at all
8. Rate the quality of the provided course materials 5 = Very High, 1 = Very Low
9. Rate how well disability accommodations were met, if requested. 5 = Very well, 1 = Not well at all
10. Rate the ease of the registration process 5 = Very Easy, 1 = Very Difficult
11. Rate the instructor’s responsiveness to questions 5 = Very responsive, 1 = Not responsive at all
12. Rate the program staff’s responsiveness to questions 5 = Very responsive, 1 = Not responsive at all