Training Name: Culturally Informed Support for Black Women Survivors: The Safe Space Project
Date: August 25, 2023
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
1) Improve services for Black women who have experienced abuse
2) Implement a support group for Black women survivors of abuse.
3) Critique the historical and current failures of victim services to address the needs of Black women survivors.
4) Describe how the legacy of slavery and cultural myths about Black women act as obstacles to high-quality care.
I certify that I am the above-named person completing this form and that the information I submit here is accurate.
1. How much did you learn as a result of this program? 5 = Very much, 1 = Very little
2. Rate the quality of the program content 5 = Very High, 1 = Very Low
3. Rate how current/relevant the program content is 5 = Very current/relevant, 1 = Not current/not relevant at all
4. How useful was the content of this program for your practice or other professional development? 5 = Extremely Useful, 1 = Not Useful at all
5. Rate the instructor’s knowledge and expertise of the subject. 5 = Very High, 1 = Very Low
6. Rate the instructor’s teaching ability. 5 = Very High, 1 = Very Low
7. Rate how well the program met your expectations (according to the promotional materials) 5 = Very well, 1 = Not well at all
8. Rate the quality of the provided course materials 5 = Very High, 1 = Very Low
9. Rate how well disability accommodations were met, if requested. 5 = Very well, 1 = Not well at all
10. Rate the ease of the registration process 5 = Very Easy, 1 = Very Difficult
11. Rate the instructor’s responsiveness to questions 5 = Very responsive, 1 = Not responsive at all
12. Rate the program staff’s responsiveness to questions 5 = Very responsive, 1 = Not responsive at all